For those whose level of English is between Upper-intermediate (B2) and Advanced (C1), and who want an international career in a global workplace. Develop the fluency, accuracy and language you need to work confidently in the international business world
What can you expect on this course?
Business English students will work with a course book on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, focusing on the skills and language necessary to succeed in a business environment. On Tuesday and Thursday, the teacher will use business topics as a backdrop to focus on English.
This course will help prepare you for a career in an international context. You will develop your language skills within such areas as:
In today’s world, understanding these professional issues and having the language and key skills to work with them effectively will give you a distinct advantage as you progress up the career ladder.
Develop your international prospects
By the end of your time in this course, you will have had the opportunity to network with international and like-minded professionals. You will have improved your English fluency and will have the language, knowledge and skills to confidently deal with a variety of business issues and situations.
Course books and materials
Explore a sample of our course materials here! Including workbooks, teacher’s notes and more.
Upper-intermediate and above
Minimum 1 week
Course start dates
Lessons per week
20 lessons per week
1 lesson = 45 minutes
This course is suitable for students who
- Who already have a high level of English
- Who are interested in business related topics (e.g., Marketing / Human Resources)
- Who want to embark on a career in an international environment
- Who require English language skills in their current job
- Who are changing careers and want to boost their CV
- Who need to sharpen their workplace skills to get the job of their dreams
- Who are looking to meet other like-minded individuals in a professional context