- Travel Guide & Activities
- Pre-Arrival to First Day
- Malta 30+
- Cape Town
- Visa Requirements
- Availability Update
EC Malta: Standard Aurora - Shared Apartments
Photos show samples of available rooms. Fixtures, fittings and sizes may vary.
- Free Wi-Fi facilities
- Cable TV
- Bed linen provided
- Safe facilities available on request
- Apartments and linen are cleaned weekly.
- 3 Euros per laundry bag, to be given to reception
- Apartment equipped with air-conditioning facilities.
- Bath towels are provided
- Type of Room
- Twin / Triple (shared bathrooms)
- Board Status
Description of accommodation
Meet and Greet personnel will greet the students at the apartment upon arrival, will show them to their room and introduce them to the local area. Every bedroom includes a bed, a wardrobe, a desk and chair where students can do their homework. All apartments have a kitchenette which is equipped with a cooker, fridge and all kitchen utensils including plates, glasses etc. The accommodation also includes a dining area with a table and chairs. Students are entitled to one load of laundry which is collected by housekeeping every Thursday, additional loads are available for €5.00 per load.
Description of local area
The Aurora Apartments enjoy a fantastic location, less than 5 minutes’ walk from EC Malta and the area’s main bus terminus. Within a 2 minutes’ walk are St. George’s sandy beach, Bay Street shopping complex. St Julian’s is Malta’s entertainment capital providing a large variety of restaurants, nightclubs. Other entertainment includes a cinema and a bowling alley. A large supermarket, banking and postal services are all within easy walking distance
78/79 Triq San Gorg,
+356 9946 7078
Arrival and departure
Arrival day: Saturday / Sunday
Check in time : after 2pm
Departure Day: Saturday / Sunday
Check out time : 10am
Journey to school
EC Malta is less than a 3 minute walk from Aurora Apartments.
For arrivals at the Malta International Airport - your apartment keys can be collected from the EC Representative at the airport (look out for the EC sign). If you have booked your transfer through EC the Representative will also assist you with your transportation. If you are arriving in Malta in any other manner, details for the pickup of your apartment keys will be provided prior to your arrival.
- This apartment is suitable for students 18-27
- Aurora Apartment is situated right in the heart of the night life area of St. Julian’s
- Students should bring their own beach towels
- A refundable deposit of fifty euros is collected upon arrival and is refundable on check out.
- Each apartment’s electricity meter is topped up on a weekly basis. Students using over the assigned amount of electricity will be warned and will have to pay the apartment manager.
- €5 or €10 AC usage cards can be bought from the apartment manager. The cost to the students for AC usage is of €0.23 per hour.