- Visa Requirements
- Availability Update
EC Malta is located in St. Julian's, a charming tourist resort built around a small bay. The school is bright, modern and buzzing with activity throughout the year.
Ingmar AlbigCentre Director
Maria DalliAccommodation Manager
- Established: 1991
- Centre capacity: 606
- Classrooms: 62
- Minimum age: 16 (18 years from 20 Jun - 26 Aug 2015) Minimum age for Business Mini group: 23 years
- Students per class: Average 10 (Max 12)
Mini Group (Max 6)
- Integrated Internet Lounge at the EC Reception
- Free WI-FI internet access throughout the centre
- Library facilities
- 2 spacious roof-top terraces with designated smoking areas
- In-school café serving all kinds of hot and cold food
- Subsidised gym membership
- Beach Club membership (summer only)
- Social and cultural programme
- 20 Internet connected student computers
Marguerite Mangion Street,
St. Julians, STJ 3180
+356 23 790 000
+356 9946 7078
(For use outside of office hours)
0830 - 1700 GMT+1
- In Malta’s entertainment district
- Short walk to the beach
- Easy access to public transport
- Convenient for accommodation
- Shops and places to eat all around
View EC English Language Schools in a larger map
- Other 23%
- Russian 14%
- Libyan 12%
- French 8%
- Turkish 7%
- Japanese 7%
- Italian 7%
- Swiss 6%
- Brazilian 6%
- Colombian 5%
- Korean 5%
16 - 17
18 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
I came back to my country 5 days ago. But I miss Malta!
Every day I say «Thank you EC school, thank you Malta!
Thank you for knowledge,
Thank you for my new friends,
Thank you for making me open my mind,
Thank you for giving me motivation for future goals,
Thank you so much for twо wonderful month of the most exciting days that I have spent
The General English program was excellent and was the most positive and productive program that I have ever received.
Equally and perhaps more impressive is fantastic academic atmosphere! Unforgettable friendly spirit! Thank you my dear teaches for ability to listen, kindness and patience. You all are first-rate professionals! I am motivated more than ever.
And finally the most important thing what I found in Malta are my new friends from all over the world! Thank you my dear friends! I had a really great time with you. It’s a wonderful feeling! You have really inspired me! Big hug for all of you.
I know, in my last days I have not said good-bye for all teachers, staff and friends! I don't have the strength to say good-bye. It makes me very-very sad. Now I just want to say thank you! I hope to see you one day!
My best wishes
- 1 of 15
I became a teacher 5 years ago after a career in business which took me over the world for 30 years. I enjoy the interaction with my students. The job is challenging and extremely rewarding. At EC Malta, I work with a great team of colleagues from all the different departments. There is a positive attitude and we all try to help each other. I enjoy the fact that each day is different and that I come into contact with business students from different parts of the world.
- 1 of 6